And battery life is one space, wherever the Moto X Play ought to stand out – it’s a large three,630mAh cell, with support for quick charging too, although a TurboCharger has sadly been omitted from the bundle.
Motorola Moto X Play
The Moto X Play comes with the much-hyped new 21MP camera from the flagship, complete with part detection optical device and a dual-LED flash too. What it lacks is 4K video capture – the flower 615 that powers the Play caps recording at 1080p. Qualcomm’s omnipresent midrange chip is let alone 2GB of RAM and 16GB or 32GB of inbuilt storage – unexceptional specs within the section.
One of the good options of the Moto X Play is customizability. you’ll choose between near two hundred color combos between the front panel, back cover, frame and camera accent, and sport the planning that most closely fits your vogue. That is, if you are in one in every of the few lucky countries wherever the Motomaker is on the market
- Single Sim(Dual Sim Model is also available)
- 5.5 IPS Display, 1920×1080 pixel resolution,
- 403 ppi density, Gorilla Glass 3.
- Adreno 405 GPU, 2GB of RAM, 1.1 GHz cortex CPU.
- 64-Bit Qualcomm snapdragon 615 chipset, quad-core 1.7 GHz cortex A53,
- 16 GB internal Memory with MicroSD card supported upto 128 GB.
- Android 5.1.1 lollipop. in future it will be upgraded to 6.0 marshmallow.
- 21 Megapixel Back Camera with LED flash light and auto face detect.
- 5 Megapixel selfie camera.
- 1080p Video capture.
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, FM Radio.
- 3,600 mAh Battery
- Its Battery in Non removable